.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Republican Presidential Debate

I watched the debate and actually enjoyed it.

Hewitt had a few thoughts; this was this first:

"1) Mitt Romney – Romney was clearly the class of the field. I know, I’m biased, blah, blah, blah. But if you saw the debate, believe your own eyes. Romney has a command of the facts and an effective delivery that must be the envy of the field. As America gets to know him in forums like this (not that I’m hoping there will be other forums precisely like this hideous one – perish that thought), the country will come to understand why Romney has generated such excitement among insiders and people who know him."

I thought his first 3 observations were right on. I disagree with Hewitt on Tancredo -- but it is true that he did look a little uncomfortable.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?