.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 06, 2007

Collecting Coulter

Here's a snippet from Ann Coulter's latest -- this just slays me:

"These people can't even wrap up genocide. We've been hearing about this slaughter in Darfur forever — and they still haven't finished. The aggressors are moving like termites across that country. It's like genocide by committee. Who's running this holocaust in Darfur, FEMA?"

I love this loose cannon on the right. Under no circumstances should the right be apologizing for her. Although the comparison is unfair to Ann, I would ask, 'When was the last time you heard Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, or Barak Obama apologize for Michael Moore?' I also note that that tub of guts has been pretty silent of late (no doubt so that the aforesaid lefties won't be asked to apologize for him -- like that's even a remote possibility).

I didn't get the link for the article -- but try the Coulter link from my list.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?