.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

How Much To Be French

Right-Wing of the Gods: "Right now, more than any other time in history, you could not pay me enough to be French"

Unlike RWOTG (another candidate to replace my hugh hewitt link), I really like France and many of the French and things French -- but I agree with him. RWOTG is blogging about the problem in France - riots in the Paris Banlieu and the "muslim" problem. I think it is a european problem that will be most explosive in France. I spent some time in France many years and lived several months in Paris. The muslim communities in some areas then were very much enclaves unto themselves with no signs of integration -- it has apparently only gotten worse.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?