.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 24, 2005

Death Sentence Administered Day After Crime

Vancouver: "He lost a piece of scalp (about the size of a small frozen pizza) and his left ear in the attack. It's believed the bear ate what it tore away because efforts to find the tissue that night failed. Turner is undergoing skin graft operations at Vancouver General Hospital. He also suffered puncture wounds on his left arm.
Those Canadian pizza's must be quite small.
'I didn't see her until she was about 10 feet away and galloping right at me,' he said. 'She grabbed the left side of my face with her teeth and peeled.'
The noise of the bear as it chewed at him was indescribable, but definitely 'angry,' Turner said.
'Then she left [my head] and started dragging me [by the arm],' he recalled.

I am reminded of a description from Little Big Man when the character describes the sound of the knife against his skull as he is nearly scalped --

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?