.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Not So Subliminal

annika: says, "Am i the only one who sees ABC's new weekly Hillary propaganda show for what it is? " And I am reminded of other shows and democrat presidents or hopefuls: Carter Country (Jimmy Carter), Evening Shade (Bill Clinton), West Wing (Gore/Kerry?). Wasn't each one an attempt to subliminally create a soft spot in the electorate for the current hopeful or incumbent? The Gina/Hillary show is just the latest in that line. I'm happy to say that I had the opportunity to see the show and refused to avail myself of such.

Comments:
IS IT ANY WONDER HOLLOW-WOOD ENTERING STAGE LEFT FOR HILLARY. THIS WAS EASY TO SCOPE OUT WITHOUT WASTING TIME CHECKING INTO THE RADICAL LIBS LATEST EFFORT OF "AIR AMERICA" OR SOROS INC.
 
No wonder at all, my friend. I recognize your typing. But people will watch, even if "only to review" and thus waste their time on hollywood leftist propaganda.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?