.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 26, 2005

Just Good

McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Comments Overheard at a Brainstorming Meeting Between Ted Nugent and the Editors of Gourmet Magazine Where They Were Discussing the Upcoming Book Gourmet Magazine's Vegan Cooking With Ted Nugent.: "Fair enough, sweetheart, but I also don't remember where in the Constitution it says I have to play nice with delusional hippies. "

Actually, words to live by no matter what your taste in meats. The site is hilarious -- many lists guaranteed to split your sides like a cheap pinata (that would be your sides likened unto the pinata, not the lists. I mean, I've never had my sides split by a cheap pinata. Maybe you have. Yes, I've rambled enough -- but reading Lileks will do that to you).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?