.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Whining -- who wants a link?

Just a little whining about my links today.
First the good stuff, Lileks and Crimlaw can always be depended upon to post something, usually something good. The only drawback to CrimLaw is that Lammers changes his format more often than a teenage girl changes her hair. I think that I shall remove Hewitt's link as he has apparently welcomed so many advertizers to his site that he can only squeeze his meaningful material into a column three pixels wide; the visit is no longer worth the effort. Unfortunate as I have often used material or links from his site. WeWin has not had a great post in some time -- however, I would settle for just a new post -- I won't remove that one yet. Of course, Davidson's Law hasn't posted anything new in ages; I suspect he has a new job somewhere and can't risk the potential consequences of having a blog--whatever the reason, I'll remove Michael's stagnant link. WayOffBass is way off on hiatus; I'll leave that link, for a while.

So who needs a link? looks like I'll have a couple vacancies. Any recommendations?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?